19 September 2011

Magpie Monday: Window Shopping Part 2

Due to a combination of dodgy finances, lack of house space and impending Xmas doom, I am avoiding the charity shops and car boot sales at the moment except for essentials, like clothing for small one.

It's left me a bit short of inspiration for Magpie Monday this week, so I thought I'd write a joint post across my 3 websites and go window shopping online. The online charity shops not as cheap as shopping in person, but you can still get a bargain.

Pretty But Not Pink - Non-pink clothes for girls aged 0-14:
Cancer Research Online seems to have the best selection of girls clothing this week and the best stuff is for toddlers through to teens. If you're on the look-out for a girl's coat, there are some lovely options in traditional styles but funky colours - all brand new and £10 or under:
Missy in Love Coat
NEW!
£10.00
Angel Falls Purple
Leather Style Jacket
NEW! £8.00
Brit Island
Yellow Jacket
NEW!
£10.00
Missy in Love
Grey Checked Coat
NEW!
£10.00
I'm also loving these slightly offbeat dresses for young girls. Again, they're brand new at very reasonable prices:

Black Military Style Jacket
Last but not least... I might slip up and actually buy this one for the Tween. At £5 it's awful tempting...

To see the rest of my imaginary haul, visit MilkChic – Stylish Clothes for Breastfeeding Mums and Armed and Glamorous – Dresses and Tops with Sleeves. Or pop over to Magpie Monday and see what everyone else has been buying!

You can always see my latest vintage and sale girls clothing finds at Last Chance to Buy on Pretty But Not Pink.
Me and My Shadow

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - what have you done??? Quick, hide my credit card...I want ALL those coats for my lil girl! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all lovely - and what bargains! Did you buy your Tween the military-style jacket?

    ReplyDelete

Please chat back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...