27 October 2011

Small one needs a Halloween costume for nursery on Monday and her big sister wants to take her trick or treating. I had every intention of making a simple Halloween costume, but time is running away and the crepe paper hasn't even been bought yet so I've started checking last shipping dates...

If like me, you need last minute outfits, here are my favourite places to find them!

Matalan have a great cheap selection, all now at half price. Next day delivery is just £3.95.
Halloween Costumes at Matalan From £3
Monster Cloak Costume 18 months - 3 yearsAmazon has a great year round selection and there's still plenty of time for delivery by Halloween. I love cape designs as they'll fit different sizes and last a few more years! The monster on the right only needs a green wart for a perfect Gruffalo costume!
Great Pretenders Reversible Spider/Bat HoodReversible ones give double the value too. At £9.99, this Spiderman / Batman version would be great for any mini superhero.

Here are some more great options:
Darth Vader
Great Pretenders Bumblebee Dress
Bumblebee dress & wings

Great Pretenders Reversible Frog and Prince Cape
Reversible Frog & Prince Costume
Spider Costume

Witch Costume
Now £2.50
Skeleton Bodysuit
Now £3
Asda:
Also now at half price (the joys of last-minute shopping...), Asda do Halloween well. Next day delivery is still an option, and delivery to store is free. 


Selfridges:
And at the other end of the scale... sadly a little out of my price range... I couldn't leave out the cute range of Kigu costumes at Selfridges.
KIGU Dinosaur costumeKIGU Bat costume
Kigu Costumes
I'm giving myself until 3pm tomorrow to get a costume started. If I haven't sorted it by then, I'll be ordering one of these on t'internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please chat back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...